Inspired by the District and housed inside a 110-year old historic church, the LINE DC is the product of a community effort by local chefs, bartenders, artists, and designers. Full Service Radio broadcasts live from the hotel lobby daily while celebrated chefs Spike Gjerde of Baltimore’s Woodberry Kitchen and Erik Bruner-Yang of DC’s Maketto embrace the region’s diversity with American and international culinary experiences. Amplified by Adams Morgan’s eclectic personality, the LINE delivers a richly rounded experience unlike any other in DC.
With two James Beard-recognized chefs in charge, Spike Gjerde of Baltimore’s Woodberry Kitchen and Erik Bruner-Yang of Washington, DC’s Maketto, the LINE DC’s three restaurants deliver unique culinary experiences as eclectic as Adams Morgan itself.
Golden, stained glass windows bookend the dining room where chef Spike Gjerde marries locally-sourced Chesapeake ingredients with the Southern foodways of Virginia, creating distinctively DC dishes with a true sense of place.
Located within the LINE’s lobby, chef Erik Bruner-Yang has crafted an all-day menu of American classics, cooked from a Taiwanese and Japanese point of view. The high tea experience is reimagined daily during Afternoon Tea service.
Tachinomiya-inspired and with room for just twelve, Spoken English is a communal dining experience by chef Erik Bruner-Yang. Hidden in plain sight, look for it just off the lobby of the LINE DC.
The Cup warmly welcomes neighbors and travelers alike with a lineup of Counter Culture coffees, daily baking, and stacked sandwiches – all local, all the time.
Room service is just a phone call away.
With two unique bar experiences, the LINE DC builds on Adams Morgan’s legendary reputation for eclectic and diverse nightlife, every night of the week.
At A Rake’s Bar, enjoy carefully considered cocktails reflective of DC’s current flavors and ingredients, sourced from local innovative makers and distillers by beverage director Corey Polyoka of Baltimore’s Woodberry Kitchen.
The two bars located in the east and west wings of the lobby feature classic American cocktails, and cocktails inspired by hotel bars around the world. Named one of Esquire’s “21 Best Bars in America,” the cocktail and wine program is led by celebrated local bartender and sommelier Todd Thrasher.
Full Service Radio
Full Service Radio is a community radio station broadcasting live from the hotel lobby with over three dozen local hosts covering a curated mix of art, entertainment, music, food, politics, comedy, human interest and fiction. Full Service Radio was created by Jack Inslee – formerly of Heritage Radio, the world’s pioneer food radio station.
No days off with the LINE DC’s 1,600 sq. foot fitness center, open 24/7. Up your workout with the help of local fitness trainer Graham King and his company Urban Athletic Club. King joins the LINE Hotel to offer a wellness program open to locals and travelers alike.
Join a 50-minute Urban Athlete Class, access neighborhood running maps, stretch out with yoga on the rooftop or in Unity Park, or order up menu optimization counseling and personal training sessions.
Keep an eye on the Calendar for upcoming classes and community workouts.
In Adams Morgan, neighborhood charm meets monumental grandeur. Adams Morgan is DC’s only 24-hour neighborhood with live music seven nights a week, all night diners, early morning coffee shops and midday shopping at local bookstores, shops and vintage boutiques. Area restaurants showcase DC’s diverse cultural population with a focus on Ethiopian, Salvadorian, Barbecue, Vietnamese, West African, Middle Eastern, Japanese and Peruvian fare.
The LINE is accessible by plane, train and public transportation, and just a short walk from the Woodley Park-Zoo/Adams Morgan Metro Station. Close to everywhere you need to be, the LINE DC is a quick 7 miles from Washington’s DCA airport, 3 miles from Union Station, and less than 2 miles from Downtown, DC.
- ROOM SERVICE BY CHEF ERIK BRUNER-YANG
- FULL SERVICE RADIO, LIVE FROM THE LOBBY
- LOBBY COFFEE SHOP, THE CUP WE ALL RACE 4, FROM CHEF SPIKE GJERDE
- A RAKE’S PROGRESS RESTAURANT & A RAKE'S BAR, FROM CHEF SPIKE GJERDE
- BROTHERS AND SISTERS, LOBBY RESTAURANT AND BARS FROM CHEF ERIK BRUNER-YANG AND TODD THRASHER
- SPOKEN ENGLISH RESTAURANT, FROM CHEF ERIK BRUNER-YANG
- 24/7 CONCIERGE SERVICE AT THE FRONT DESK
- BELL STAFF SERVICE
- 24 HOUR GYM BY URBAN ATHLETIC CLUB
- LAUNDRY SERVICE
- 24/7 BUSINESS SERVICES
- TURNDOWN SERVICE ON REQUEST
- PRESSREADER ONLINE NEWS ACCESS
- VALET PARKING
The Adams Morgan Community Center is a 4000 sq. ft. community and nonprofit incubator space, adjacent to and part of the LINE DC. With a mission to support and empower the artistic and philanthropic endeavors of our neighborhood while celebrating the rich history of the Adams Morgan area, the space is available for not-for-profit events, art shows, performances, workshops, community organizing, and more.
The following areas are accessible:
• Public entrance
• Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
• Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
• Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
• Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting rooms
• Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
• Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the swimming pool
• Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
• Registration desk
• Concierge desk
• Public restrooms
• Accessible parking spaces for cars in self-parking facility
• Accessible parking spaces for vans in self-parking facility
• Fitness center
• Swimming pool
• Business center
Additional accessibility information:
• Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear
• Hotel’s valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users.
• Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
• Hotel has a TTY for guest use
• Hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
• Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided
• Service animals are welcome
• Braille and tactile signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces
• Hotel employees will read menus and other printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to locations in the hotel to guests who are blind/low vision
If you have any special requests relating to your disability or need additional information about the hotel, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.