Once home to a jazz club that broadcast live on local radio in the late 1960s, the hotel is part of downtown Austin history and carries with it a storied legacy that the LINE seeks to foster and continue. The redesign of the 1965 building, a collaboration between Austin architect Michael Hsu and LA-based designer Sean Knibb, showcases art by emerging local artists throughout the property. The LINE hosts events and programs that build on the hotel’s historic cultural contribution and pay tribute to the unique character of Austin.
Led by Executive Chefs Kristen Kish and Justin Ermini, LINE Austin’s many options for eating combine a commitment to the ingredients of Central Texas with the desire to reinvent classic techniques and flavors – bringing entirely new culinary perspectives to downtown.
Dean’s is ready to turn a bad day good and a good night great, any time you like.
An intimate cocktail and dining experience with panoramic views across the lake, the Austin skyline and down Congress Avenue.
Serving coffee, signature matcha and easy food to take away in the lobby.
Enjoy a cocktail and a swim with the best vista in town at the LINE’s lakeside salt water infinity pool. Overlooking the Ann W. Richards Congress Avenue Bridge, Town Lake and the lush Austin skyline, it’s a spot that will make you forget you’re in the heart of the city.
Daily: 6:00am – 10:00pm
Food and Beverage Service
Daily: 11:00am – 10:00pm
Pool is available exclusively to hotel guests and those that purchase a pool pass.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Valet Parking
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- Bell Staff Service
- 24-Hour Fitness Studio
- Priority X the LINE Complimentary Bike Rentals
- Complimentary Fitness Events
- Lifestyle Retail Shop
- Multi-Lingual Staff
- Laundry Service
- Available Upon Request:
irons and steamers
rollaway bed or crib
We’re dog people, but cats are ok too. All pets stay for free at the LINE. No fees. No weight limits. No hassle. The LINE’s Guest Experience teams make it easy with neighborhood recommendations for walks, parks and pet-friendly bars and restaurants. Check with our front desk for courtesy bags, water bowls and treats.
From an Ellsworth Kelly masterpiece to an iconic Texas blues club, the LINE is centrally located downtown among Austin’s most interesting cultural treasures. Every direction offers something to discover: walk north for a museum day at The Blanton and The Contemporary or ride a bike to the eastside for tacos and drinks on a patio. Stay downtown for a live show at the Paramount Theater, travel across the bridge to the South Congress district or rent a canoe and explore the lake – which also happens to be a river.
The following areas are accessible:
- · Public entrance
- · Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- · Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- · Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- · Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting rooms
- · Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- · Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the swimming pool
- · Registration desk
- · Concierge desk
- · Public restrooms
- · Restaurant
- · Fitness center
- · Swimming pool
Additional accessibility information:
- · Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- · Hotel’s valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users.
- · Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
- · Hotel has a TTY for guest use
- · Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided
- · Service animals are welcome
- · Braille and tactile signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces
- · Hotel employees will read menus and other printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to locations in the hotel to guests who are blind/low vision
If you have any special requests relating to your disability or need additional information about the hotel, please contact 512 478 9611.