Our priority is the health and safety of everyone on property. We have developed new safety measures and increased sanitation protocols to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable experience.
HEALTH & SAFETY FIRST…
We have updated our best practices in following the guidance of health authorities and governmental guidelines. Have questions? Please reach out: email@example.com or 512 478 9611.
SAFETY & WELLBEING
- For guests that are fully vaccinated, face masks are discretionary.
- Hand sanitation stations will be available at the front desk, restrooms, and all public spaces.
- Public Area Attendant presence in the lobby daily frequently sanitizing all surface areas with EPA approved disinfectants with an increased focus on high-touch areas.
- Guests are asked to abide by similar self-screening protocols about current symptoms and recent exposure to COVID-19 prior to arriving and during their stay.
- All employees and restaurant staff will be trained on new procedures and take all reasonable precautions to ensure a safe environment for our guests.
- In-room information and menus will be available by QR code that can be scanned on mobile devices to access information digitally.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Regardless of vaccination status, masks are required when indoors and not seated at your table.
- Menus will be single-use and available digitally through a QR code.
- Contactless payment options are available.
- Occupancy in food and beverage spaces will follow the local and state guidelines.
- Seating will be rearranged to allow for social distancing and following the Texas Reopen Act guidelines.
MEETINGS & SPECIAL EVENTS
- We’re here for you and our priority is your health and safety. We look forward to welcoming back your groups, meetings, weddings and everything in between.
THANK YOU FOR DISTANCING…
- We are in this together and plan to maintain an atmosphere of mutual respect. With this we ask everyone on property to follow social distancing rules by keeping at least six feet between each other or groups while on property.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for our guests and employees. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting our hotels and restaurants.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, certain populations may be particularly vulnerable and high risk for contracting the virus that causes COVID-19.
By visiting our hotel and restaurants, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Please check back for the most up to date information or contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512 478 9611.
TRAVEL PLANS & POLICIES
If you have questions, please email them to the hotel’s reservations department.
We encourage guests to call or book online to receive our best available rates and offers. All rate plans will be fully changeable, cancellable, or refundable with no penalty if change or cancellation is made within 24 hours before arrival.
All of us here at the LINE Austin send you our best wishes for your health and safety. We appreciate your loyalty, and look forward to taking care of you soon.