COVID-19 – UPDATE
Our top priority is the health and safety of everyone on property. We have developed new safety measures and increased sanitation protocols to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable experience. We look forward to welcoming back our old friends and introducing new guests to our growing community that you all make possible.
HEALTH & SAFETY FIRST…
We are following the guidance of health authorities, government requirements and have updated our best practices. This includes comprehensive cleaning protocols, respectful distancing, and a variety of other precautionary measures. That full list can be found here and below. Have additional questions? Please reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org or 512 478 9611.
SAFETY & WELLBEING
- Masks will be available for guests at the front desk and required for use while in public areas of the hotel.
- Hand sanitation stations will be available at the front desk, restrooms, guest rooms and all public spaces.
- Public Area Attendant presence in the lobby daily frequently sanitizing all surface areas with EPA approved disinfectants with an increased focus on high-touch areas.
- Employees require temperature checks and a screening before entering the property. The screening will include questions about current symptoms and recent exposure to COVID-19-infected individuals. Those who don’t pass will not be allowed to work on property.
- Guests are asked to abide by similar self-screening protocols about current symptoms and recent exposure to COVID-19 prior to arriving and during their stay.
- All employees and restaurant staff will be equipped with masks, gloves, trained on new procedures and take all reasonable precautions to ensure a safe environment for our guests.
- All rooms will be disinfected with an electrostatic fog machine using an EPA approved sanitizing solution between occupancy with extra attention paid to high touch surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes provided in all guest rooms & suites.
- Daily housekeeping service provided upon request. If you request housekeeping service, cleaning will be scheduled while you are out of your room.
- Minibars will only be restocked upon departure or request.
- In-room information and menus will be available by QR code that can be scanned on mobile devices to access information digitally.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Dining service will be limited to Room Service, Alfred ‘Grab & Go’, P6 rooftop terrace, Veracruz All Natural, and poolside walk-up window.
- All front and back of house staff will be required to wear face masks and gloves.
- All guests will be required to wear face masks when not seated at their table.
- Menus will be single-use and available digitally through a QR code.
- Contactless payment options are available.
- Occupancy in food and beverage spaces will follow the local and state guidelines.
- Seating will be rearranged to allow for social distancing and following the Texas Reopen Act guidelines.
- Room Service will be delivered in disposable containers and left outside the guest room doors for contactless delivery.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
- Elevators will be limited to one guest, couple, or family at a time.
- Self-parking available for all guests.
- The pool is open for hotel guest use only. Seating will utilize respectful distancing, with seats set six feet apart from one another.
- The gym will be open with occupancy limited to 12 people at a time.
MEETINGS & SPECIAL EVENTS
- We’re here for you and our priority is your health and safety. We look forward to welcoming back your groups, meetings, weddings and everything in between. Our new safety measures and increased sanitation protocols can be found here.
THANK YOU FOR DISTANCING…
- We are in this together and plan to maintain an atmosphere of mutual respect. With this we ask everyone on property to follow social distancing rules by keeping at least six feet between each other or groups while on property.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for our guests and employees. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting our hotels and restaurants.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, certain populations may be particularly vulnerable and high risk for contracting the virus that causes COVID-19.
By visiting our hotel and restaurants, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
We are closely following all government-mandated safety measures on the services and amenities we can offer. Please check back for the most up to date information or contact us with any questions at email@example.com or 512 478 9611.
TRAVEL PLANS & POLICIES
If you have questions, please email them to the hotel’s reservations department.
For existing reservations on future dates after May 21, 2020, including pre-paid, non-refundable rates, we will allow changes without charge up to 24 hours before arrival if change is made by June 20, 2020. Changes are subject to availability and rate differences. You can modify your existing reservations here or by contacting the hotel’s reservations department.
We encourage guests to call or book online to receive our best available rates and offers. All rate plans will be fully changeable, cancellable, or refundable with no penalty if change or cancellation is made within 24 hours before arrival.
All of us here at the LINE Austin send you our best wishes for your health and safety. We appreciate your loyalty, and look forward to taking care of you soon.