Welcome to Koreatown. Where decades of Korean, Latino, and American heritage collide to define a new Los Angeles experience. Together with designer Sean Knibb, the LINE Hotel, originally built in 1964, embraces its mid-century bones and culturally rich neighborhood to create an inspiring boutique hotel experience.
A place of community and gathering, the LINE LA’s lobby welcomes travelers and neighbors alike. Between locally crafted dishes, a shop locally-curated by art and design collective Poketo, and nightlife vibes designed by the Houston Brothers, the LINE delivers a rich, layered, urban experience unlike any other in Los Angeles.
Quintessentially LA, our outdoor pool on the hotel’s 2nd floor is a year-round urban oasis. Relax in the sunlit pool while savoring cocktails and dishes from our adjacent greenhouse restaurant.
The pool is open daily: 9:00am – 9:00pm
Poolside dining available daily: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
The LINE’s multiple restaurants epitomize the multicultural nature of Los Angeles.
Openaire is a poolside oasis of green at the center of the Koreatown.
Serving up breakfast, lunch, and dinner from the LINE’s classic hotel lobby.
Serving coffee, their signature matcha and easy food to take away in the lobby.
Delivery is our version of room service. Just pick up the phone.
When the sun goes down, Koreatown shines. Being in LA’s only true 24-hour district, the LINE is a marquis destination for K-town nightlife on any given night of the week.
Brothers Mark and Jonnie Houston have created a time warp to the 80s, complete with live performances, guest DJs, karaoke suites, a dance floor, 80s inspired cocktails, and boozy push-pops.
Pull up to LINE L.A’s classic hotel lobby bar and explore the inventive cocktail menu.
Get creatively inspired in Poketo (pronounced poh-keh-toe), our art and design collective and boutique shop. Founded by husband and wife, Ted Vadakan and Angie Myung, Poketo’s playfully curated offering–from wallets to gifts–instill art into everyday living. As a hub for the creative community, Poketo also hosts art exhibits and original workshops.
Monday – Tuesday: 10am – 7pm
Wednesday – Thursday: 10am – 9pm
Friday – Saturday: 10pm – 10pm
Sunday: 10pm – 9pm
- Sunday Tai Chi for Hotel Guests
- Linus X The LINE Bicycles and Custom Ride Maps
- 24/7 Concierge Service at the Front Desk
- Room Service
- Bell Staff Service
- Lobby Cocktail Bar
- Alfred Coffee Shop
- Pool Deck with Greenhouse Restaurant, Openaire
- Valet Parking
- Lifestyle Boutique by Poketo
- Laundry Service
- 24/7 Business Center and Gym
- Turndown Service on Request
- Multi-Lingual Staff
Located right between Hollywood and downtown Los Angeles with views of Griffith Observatory and the Hollywood sign, Koreatown is unlike any other neighborhood in Los Angeles. An intersection of LA culture and decades of Korean and Latino heritage, K-town, as it’s known, is one of LA’s few 24-hour neighborhoods and home to some of the best late night BBQ joints and karaoke bars. Since its opening in 2013, the LINE LA has been at the forefront of a renaissance as this 3-sq. mile section of LA has become a destination for urban explorers and creatives, near and far.
The following areas are accessible:
- • Public entrance
- • Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- • Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- • Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- • Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting rooms
- • Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- • Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the swimming pool
- • Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- • Registration desk
- • Concierge desk
- • Public restrooms
- • Accessible parking spaces for cars in self-parking facility
- • Accessible parking spaces for vans in self-parking facility
- • Restaurant
- • Fitness center
- • Swimming pool
- • Business center
Additional accessibility information:
- • Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- • Hotel’s valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users.
- • Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
- • Hotel has a TTY for guest use
- • Hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- • Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided
- • Service animals are welcome
- • Braille and tactile signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces
- • Hotel employees will read menus and other printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to locations in the hotel to guests who are blind/low vision
If you have any special requests relating to your disability or need additional information about the hotel, please contact email@example.com.
3515 WILSHIRE BLVD
LOS ANGELES CA