We are now open and our top priority is the health and safety of everyone on property. We have developed new safety measures and increased sanitation protocols to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable experience. We look forward to welcoming back our old friends and introducing new guests to our growing community that you all make possible.
“Amazing service and clean place to stay. Highly recommended. Flawless.” – Guest Elizabeth, Expedia, July 2020
“I recently stayed for one evening at the Line Hotel while visiting my daughter who lives in Adams Morgan. The hotel was exceptionally clean, and I felt very safe especially during these unprecedented times. They offered a contactless check in and even upgraded our room to a monument view. We enjoyed a drink on the fabulous rooftop and in the morning went to Cafe Spoken in the lobby. The staff accommodated our request for a late checkout and could not have been more helpful or welcoming. Sam and the entire staff at the Line are amazing!” – Guest April R., Trip Advisor, July 2020
“I spent a night at the LINE DC as a little pandemic staycation. It was just what I needed. The room was comfortable (the bed was comfortable), the staff were all very friendly, the space is beautiful, and I thoroughly enjoyed my time there. Sitting at the rooftop bar, having a drink on a summer evening, looking out over the city, was the closest I’ve felt to normal and relaxed since March. I’ll definitely be back soon for another chance to recharge.” – Guest Matt R., Trip Advisor, July 2020
HEALTH & SAFETY FIRST…
We are following the guidance of health authorities, government requirements and have updated our best practices. This includes comprehensive cleaning protocols, respectful distancing, and a variety of other precautionary measures. That full list below. Have additional questions? Please reach out: email@example.com or 202 588 0525.
SAFETY & WELLBEING
- Guests must follow order on new requirements for persons traveling to/from COVID-19 hotspots after essential and non-essential travel.
- Masks will be available for guests at the front desk and required for use while in public areas of the hotel.
- Hand sanitation stations will be available at the front desk, restrooms, guest rooms and all public spaces.
- Public Area Attendant presence in the lobby daily frequently sanitizing all surface areas with EPA approved disinfectants with an increased focus on high-touch areas.
- Employees require temperature checks and a screening before entering the property. The screening will include questions about current symptoms and recent exposure to COVID-19-infected individuals. Those who don’t pass will not be allowed to work on property.
- Guests are asked to abide by similar self-screening protocols about current symptoms and recent exposure to COVID-19 prior to arriving and during their stay.
- All guests and visitors must check in upon arrival of hotel premises.
- All employees and restaurant staff will be equipped with masks, gloves, trained on new procedures and take all reasonable precautions to ensure a safe environment for our guests.
- All rooms will be disinfected with an electrostatic fog machine using an EPA approved sanitizing solution between occupancy with extra attention paid to high touch surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes provided in all guest rooms & suites.
- Housekeeping service is only available for stays 7 days or longer per government ordinance.
- Minibars will only be restocked upon departure or request.
- In-room information and menus will be available by QR code that can be scanned on mobile devices to access information digitally.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Dining service will include Room Service, Cafe Spoken Grab n’ Go, and Brothers And Sisters pre-order pick-up and delivery.
- All front and back of house staff will be required to wear face masks and gloves.
- Guests will be required to wear face masks in public spaces and when not seated at their table.
- Menus will be single-use and available digitally through a QR code.
- Contactless payment options are available.
- Occupancy in food and beverage spaces will follow the government guidelines.
- Seating will be rearranged to allow for social distancing and following government guidelines.
- Room Service will be delivered in disposable containers and left outside the guest room doors for contactless delivery.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
- The gym will be open with occupancy limited to meet state and local guidelines.
- Elevators will be limited to one guest, couple, or family at a time.
- Self-parking and valet parking services will be available for all guests.
MEETINGS & SPECIAL EVENTS
- We’re here for you and our priority is your health and safety. We look forward to welcoming back your groups, meetings, weddings and everything in between. Our new safety measures and increased sanitation protocols can be found here.
THANK YOU FOR DISTANCING…
- We are in this together and plan to maintain an atmosphere of mutual respect. With this we ask everyone on property to follow social distancing rules by keeping at least six feet between each other or groups while on property.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for our guests and employees. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting our hotels and restaurants.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, certain populations may be particularly vulnerable and high risk for contracting the virus that causes COVID-19.
By visiting our hotel and restaurants, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
We are closely following all government-mandated safety measures on the services and amenities we can offer. Please check back for the most up to date information or contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202 588 0525.
TRAVEL PLANS & POLICIES
If you have questions, please email them to the hotel’s reservations department.
Changes are subject to availability and rate differences. You can modify your existing reservations here or by contacting the hotel’s reservations department.
We encourage guests to call or book online to receive our best available rates and offers. All rate plans will be fully changeable, cancelable, or refundable with no penalty if change or cancellation is made within 24 hours before arrival.
All of us here at the LINE DC send you our best wishes for your health and safety. We appreciate your loyalty, and look forward to taking care of you soon.