We are open and our priority is the health and safety of everyone on property. We have developed new safety measures and increased sanitation protocols to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable experience. We look forward to welcoming back our old friends and introducing new guests to our growing community that you all make possible.
HEALTH & SAFETY FIRST
- Per DC ordinance, everyone above the age of 2 must wear a face mask in indoor settings regardless of vaccination status.
- Hand sanitation stations will be available at the front desk, restrooms, guest rooms and all public spaces.
- Public Area Attendant presence in the lobby daily frequently sanitizing all surface areas with EPA approved disinfectants with an increased focus on high-touch areas.
- All employees and restaurant staff will be required to wear masks and trained on new procedures and take all reasonable precautions to ensure a safe environment for our guests.
- In-room information and menus will be available by QR code that can be scanned on mobile devices to access information digitally.
- Valet parking services will be available for all guests.
- We look forward to welcoming back your groups, meetings, weddings and everything in between utilizing new safety measures and increased sanitation protocols.
THANK YOU FOR DISTANCING
- We are in this together and plan to maintain an atmosphere of mutual respect. With this we ask everyone on property to follow social distancing rules by keeping at least six feet between each other or groups while on property.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for our guests and employees. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting our hotels and restaurants.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, certain populations may be particularly vulnerable and high risk for contracting the virus that causes COVID-19.
By visiting our hotel and restaurants, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
We are closely following all government-mandated safety measures on the services and amenities we can offer. Please check back for the most up to date information or contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202 588 0525.
TRAVEL PLANS & POLICIES
Changes are subject to availability and rate differences. You can modify your existing reservations here or by contacting the hotel’s reservations department at email@example.com or 202 588 0525.
We encourage guests to call or book online to receive our best available rates and offers. Please read details on your rate plan cancellation policies.
All of us here at the LINE DC send you our best wishes for your health and safety. We appreciate your loyalty, and look forward to taking care of you soon.